Rooftop BBQ Sauce

I wanted to give everyone an update on our BBQ sauce. We now have it in Tom’s Farm in Corona Ca, and have had a great response so far. We are in talks to have it in 3 stores in orange county along with a few online retailers, If you have a store you would like it to be carried in please contact us and let us know. We recently had Greg Rempe from the bbq central radio show review our sauce you can find and download the episode here along with all of his other programs. Every tuesday at 6pm PST he hosts his show live at http://www.outdoorcookingchannel.com make sure to check it. If you haven’t had a chance to try our sauce yet please go to our store and get your bottle or come see us at our next competition. Keep checking back new products are always in the works.

Advertisements

8 responses

1. Didn’t Scott Roberts also give it “best of” ratings or was I dreaming that? I will have to go look. I’ll give it a try soon just as soon as I clear out some of the bottles in my sauce fridge in the garage. My wife will kill me if I start using her fridge too, ha ha.

July 31, 2011 at 11:46 am

2. Pingback: Top 100 BBQ Sauces in the World | BBQSuperStars.com

3. Terry OBrien

Where can I purchase Rooftop BBQ Sauce over the counter in the New York City area? I’d like to avoid the shipping charges.

Thanks!

Terry O’Brien

November 26, 2012 at 6:55 am

• Unfortunately we are not currently selling in the New York City area. If you have a retailer in your area you’d like to see our sauce in please send us their contact information and we’ll do our best to get it there

November 26, 2012 at 9:36 am

4. Rob

My neighbor gave me a bottle. I am now addicted and I need to buy more. I live in Orange County Ca. Where can I buy some?

August 15, 2013 at 7:51 pm

• hi Rob. Visit california pellet grills and ask them if they carry pitmaster sauce. we teamed up with green mountain grills to help distribute the sauce. Its a little thiner but covers the meat better and also pours out of the bottle better

August 27, 2013 at 7:12 pm